City center and our last weekend in Buenos Aires

Friday

On Friday, we started off the day by going to school, and later around 9:30 am, we took the Subte and went to the Plaza de Mayo where the "Casa Rosada" or pink house is located. The Casa Rosada is the seat of the Argentine national government and  houses the president's office. We learned that it was from the balconies of this house, that many important figures have addressed the nation.  In this square you can also find the cathedral, and the town hall (el Cabildo). We went inside and seeing the cathedral was my favorite for sure. We keep walking around the city center, exploring the streets, libraries, and churches.






On Saturday, I (Christian) went to the game of the school team. We tied 1-1 it was a great game. After we played fútbol at Cuba's, I played goalie and I was a brick wall. At night, we made homemade burgers that hit the spot. 

On Sunday, we went to Recoleta and after went to la feria where I bought a chain and a mate cup. For dinner we went to the taco box which was amazing Mexican food. I had milk with my meal of course. It was a very fun final weekend in Argentina with my brothers.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Boca, Recoleta y Tango

Classes and the River Stadium